Sunday, January 30, 2011

I put a spell on you.

 The bit of awesomeness you see here is a silver bat wing jacket, something I made for Tunde Olaniran (you'll be hearing that name a lot) a couple of years ago.  Its made of silver crinkle tissue lame with neon green piping.  

To me this jacket was a mash up of 1950s sci fi inspiration, a modern shape, and classic patterning techniques.  A couple of the details in this jacket include a zipper set to the left side of the jacket, as well as a series of darts that radiate from the neck to the elbow.


                Gaze upon its beauty.  I dare you. 
                              Tunde is clearly spellbound by the magnificence of his attire.

                                                     But then again, so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment