Saturday, July 13, 2013

Diamonds in My Grill

Its been about six months, so I figured its time to updated my blog...

There has been so much going on!  I've worked on quite a few music videos and films, here's a quick preview of some!

First, about two weeks ago we filmed Tunde Olaniran's next music video "Diamonds in My Grill" at the Fusion Soundstage.  The song features iRAWniq and Passalacqua.  It was utter insanity.

We built 8 sets for the shoot, had a cast of eccentric characters; all played by three actors, the singular Cintel, the pulchritudinous Kyle, and the august Aaron








There were also magnificent costumes and luxurious beards.











And a crabby apple.




About 3 weeks ago D. Allie's Consequences music video was released.  This was a collaboration between Hi Hill, Demetrios Anastasiow (Dizzle Videos), and myself.  Please check it out!  Consequences is from "Moonchild and D.Allie: Have a Bright Future" Which you can get here.  http://moonchildmusic.bandcamp.com/album/moonchild-and-d-allie-have-a-bright-future-2013 
Or see D. Allie live and buy one from him at the show!  I have the album and its been on heavy rotation since I got it at the beginning of the year.
 


Recently I also did a bit of make up for another DizzleVideo production, for Pato Margetic's next video.  I beat and bloodied Pato.  No photos of that part of the production yet, but here is a pic of a green screen and a cool car.



Much, much more is happening.  I'm currently working on some outfits for Odd Hours next music video, and a scenic design for a sci fi film.  I will post info about those soon!

Also, if you haven't liked me on facebook, please do. Christina Tomlinson Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment